Pages

Sunday 13 July 2014

Bright is alright.

I'm a little timid when it comes to being adventurous with clothes. The clothes in my wardrobe are mainly those of a darker shade: blacks, greys and blues. However this summer I thought I'd take a step on the wild side and be a little more loud with my clothing. 

I picked up this little cropped shirt from River Island in the sale for a mere £10.00 down from £26.00. The pattern is loud and beautiful; I absolutely love it! The shirt reminds me of a carnival in an exotic destination (oh la la). I can't wait to pair the shirt with a cute pair of light blue denim shorts on my holiday! (Plus it still looks super cute with my jeans as well, bonus!)





P.S. Yes I still had the sale tag still on my shirt...oops. 

Thanks! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment