Pages

Monday 28 July 2014

Orlando, Florida

Have you ever realised how big the roads are in America? Trust me, they're huge. 

I've been in Florida for just over a week now and I am absolutely loving it. At the moment, I'm travelling down to a place called anna maria island on the gulf coast for a spot of relaxation after non stop fun in orlando.

I think I may have found my favourite place: orlando, florida.  A place where it's socially acceptable to act like a child and wear minnie mouse ears all day every day.  Aswell as it being acceptable to eat doughnuts for breakfast and to eat double your calorie intake.

So far, I've visited magic kingdom, epcot, animal kingdom, typhoon lagoon, universal studios and island of adventure and they've all been insane. Of course, I'm absolutely exhausted but the atmosphere (and sugar) keeps me going. 
Whilst being out here, I've seriously considered my life choices like travelling.  Visiting the disney parks ignites a magical feeling inside me and a voice that screams 'this is you!' I think I would happily jump at any opportunity to work at walt Disney world.  I know, I know, it would ruin the magic etc etc but
...imagine! But not just that, I have experienced massive urges to travel and see the world.

Anywho I'm having a fabulous time and I still have a week left! (Wish it was longer. ..)



No comments:

Post a Comment