Pages

Thursday 1 January 2015

Goodbye 2014. Hello 2015.

If you had asked me what I thought of the year 2014 during the year 2014 I would have answered with a simple Rubbish. But looking back has completely changed my perspective...

I felt like very little was accomplished during the year, however retrospective thoughts present otherwise. I have accomplished more than I ever could have imagined: I passed my a-level exams with decent grades and got into my first choice university.

I travelled to London, Paris, Belgium and Amsterdam with some of my closest friends. From touring Parliament to climbing the Eiffel tower, I accomplished things I never thought I would. Oh, how could I forget my trip to Orlando, Florida! I cannot even begin to explain how happy that place made me; the things I would do to go back! 

2014 may not have been the year I expected but it turned out to be one of the best years of my life. I feel as if I am finally discovering myself as an individual. 





So what does 2015 bring for me?

Well at the minute I have absolutely nothing planned for this year. So, I'm hoping this year brings spontaneous adventures, friendships and happiness. 

Resolutions?

My main resolution is to be happy and healthy. Every single year I make the promise to myself that this time next year I'll look like a Victoria's Secret model. I'm determined to increase my fitness and decrease my waistline at the same time. But most of all to feel confident in myself.

I want to be more spontaneous and adventurous. I want to travel more with friends and see parts of the world that I could only dream of. Obviously with a student bank account this may be limited but we'll see what happens! 

Lastly, friendships. I want to spend more time laughing my nights away with endless amounts of food with the best people in my life. I don't put enough time into the relationships that really matter to me and have been there from the start.

I hope 2015 brings you all the happiness in the world! Happy new year! 
x

No comments:

Post a Comment