Pages

Saturday 18 May 2013

It's gonna be everything you've ever dreamed.











Since the end of May is fast approaching, I thought I would dazzle you all with my favourites from the delightful month of May. 

I recently brought some long awaited fringed boots which I have been dreaming of for far too long. I purchased them for a reasonable twenty five pound from a hefty forty five after river island reduced them and made my dreams come true. They are ridiculously comfy and I haven't been able to stop wearing the beauty's! I can't wait to start wearing them with maxi skirts to complete my boho look over the summer.

I've never really been a lipstick fan, but I felt like mixing things up a little bit and picked up this maybelline feature. The colour was subtle, yet different from my everyday dullness. The lipstick is velvet beige and is superbly easy to apply (so easy even I can do it)The only crazy thing is that the smell of it weirdly reminds me of play dough, I have no idea why!(I hope I'm not the only one...)But yeah, I absolutely love this lipstick and would recommend it to anyone, especially since there are many colours to choose from.

I also took a delightful trip to IKEA in Coventry recently and as always loved every moment. I invested in a super cute lantern which was around two pounds, and also one hundred tea light candles to match. To my delight, it turns out that IKEA have now brought in a new pick n' mix feature, with lots of yummy sweets including Swedish ones which are like nothing I have ever tasted before. Oh, and I also managed to find room for a hot dog and chips from the cafe/restaurant at the end!

As it's exam season I have been stressing to the max and eating like a beast! Recently I have been hooked on the sweets millions and whilst writing this have eaten a packet already.Yes, they are full of sugar and I really shouldn't overdose on them, but they are the only thing keeping me going at the minute! 

On a ridiculously positive note, I will be heading to Southampton and the Isle of Wight next week for a nice break with the family. I will definitely be blogging about my little trip down south, so stay tuned (lol)

Thank you for reading!

Natasha xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment