Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Retro Specs.

A few weeks ago I invested a pair of sunglasses from eBay. The sunglasses were being dispatched from Hong Kong so I had to wait about a month for them, but they were only two pounds, so I really could not complain.


You could order the sunglasses in either black, white or a brown tortoiseshell pattern. The glasses were delivered and I was over the moon with them!


The swirly pattern on the side of the glasses is the main reason I brought them, they look so chic, I couldn't resist them!


Here, you can kinda see what the sunglasses look like on,to be completely honest I look a bit like willy wonka (johnny depp)with them on, but I am ridiculously in love with them.

If you're looking for cheap sunglasses I highly recommend looking on eBay as they have tonnes of designs at really reasonable prices.

Thanks for reading!

Natasha xoxoxoxo

p.s I finally passed my theory this week! (if any of you wanted to know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment