Pages

Sunday 30 June 2013

perfectly beautiful.


For several years I have been on the lookout for the perfect foundation, the foundation that basically makes my skin look flawless!

I'm not a massive fan of buying make up as I always become disappointed and annoyed as soon as I splat the stuff onto my face when I get home. 

Over the past two years I have probably brought around ten different foundations, hoping to find the perfect one, but I never seem to. 

I recently brought max factor: colour adapt foundation and once again was excited yet anxious to try the mixture. On the back of the bottle it said, "particles adapt to your individual skin tone to provide a flawless look that's perfectly beautiful", and at that I was completely sold.

Don't get me wrong, it's a good foundation, just not what I am looking for. The foundation is smooth, creamy and soft, it went onto my skin amazingly. But the coverage was not excellent and I was hugely disappointed. I didn't give up though, I used the foundation for a week or two to see if the particles adapted to my individual skin tone but nothing changed. 

If you're looking for a very simple foundation, that gives the "barely there" look then this is for you. But I desire more coverage to even my skin tone and give me that flawless look.

The foundation is one of the more pricier items on the high-street and I honestly do not think it was worth it. I'm tempted to go back to my loyal wake me up foundation since everyone is raving about it at the moment. 

What is your perfect foundation?

I brought this product from boots for £9.99

No comments:

Post a Comment