Pages

Sunday 21 July 2013

I like shopping...



On Saturday I ventured down to London with one of my friends, Emily. We had brought train tickets with LondonMidland and decided to go sightseeing in the spectacular city of London.

However, we eventually entered convent garden and well, our plan of sightseeing slowly faded away. As we were walking down the cobbled stones we saw a Jack Wills shop across the road with huge posters in the windows saying...Sale.

We both glanced at one another and ventured across the road together, as if we could read one anothers minds. The entire first floor was covered in sale items, ranging from jumpers to flip flops. I was spoilt for choice, but decided to stay away from the stereotypical jack wills top and picked up this...


This overly cute vest top was only fourteen pounds in the sale, and I couldn't resist it! The colours featured are bright and summery, perfect with denim shorts on my holiday. 

We popped in and out of shops such as urban outfitters and H&M but I was under impressed by their sale items. Then we spotted a shop we could no resist...Cath Kidston.

The shop also had sale sprawled all across the windows, and with that I was completely sold. The store at covent garden is a tad small, especially during the sale but I still managed to grab myself an absolute bargain!


This posy bag was half price in the sale, from twenty four pound to twelve pound. I've wanted a Cath Kidston bag for ages now, and I instantly fell in love with this beauty! The bag is the perfect size for my daily essentials, I cannot wait to start using it!


After a quick Costa break to rest our feet, we began our shopping quest again for more unbearable bargains...


As we came out of Costa we noticed a cute vintage shop across the street called Rokit. I had previously recalled hearing of the shop and decided to take a little peak into the store...

I was blown away. The shop was filled with priceless vintage pieces, branded and non branded, at beyond reasonable prices. I picked up a pair of Levi jeans reduced to ten pound, but unfortunately they didn't fit my over sized thighs!

However I found this...



An over sized denim jacket, reduced to a ridiculous ten pound from thirty. I was debating the purchase for some time, as I questioned whether or not I would wear the item. However at ten pound, I simply could not resist. 



The jacket is quite large on me, but I'm sure I'll find a way to pull it off, hopefully. 

After several hours of browsing the shops, we decided to call it a day. But there was still one last place I wanted to visit, Victoria's Secret. 

I was determined to buy something from there after I visited a few weeks ago and fell in love with the place. The shop is breathtakingly huge, and smells absolutely amazing.


I'm not going to show you what I brought, but I will tell you...pants! They had an offer on, five pairs for twenty pound, and I simply could not resist. The staff there are super friendly and always offer help where needed. I think I have found my home...

Thanks for reading! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment