Pages

Monday 8 July 2013

LONDON DAY TRIP.

On Sunday I went on a day trip with my family to the capital city of London. Me and my sisters had been demanding to go ever since the one direction wax works came to town, and since they leave on the 11th we decided to go!

We went down to Ealing on the Saturday night and stopped in a premier inn, which was delightful to say the least. Then when morning came, we walked to Perivale station, where we got the train to baker street.

We then walked to Madame Tussauds in the glorious sunshine, which was around a two minute walk from the baker street tube. We arrived at around 9am and only waited approximately thirty minutes before we were served and able to purchase our tickets. Me and my family used two for one vouchers to make the cost cheaper, since there is five of us!


So as you can see...I was fairly excited to see the one direction waxworks. Me and my sisters walked into the room in complete hysterics, as you may be able to tell we are big fans! The room was playing one direction music and the atmosphere was brilliant. We had to wait around five minutes to have our photos taken and see the waxworks, but it was completely worth it.



I look ridiculously happy, like way too happy! We had a professional photo taken, and then my dad took absolutely loads. To be completely honest, they look scarily like then, it's really freaky. 


Oh yeah, this happened.

Any who, we continued our journey through madame tussauds and I found some more interesting characters...




My time at madame tussauds was chaotic but a large amount of fun. I finally got to meet one direction (kinda) and then enjoyed the rest of day shopping on Oxford street and roaming the streets of London. I brought a beautiful blouse from primark which I should hopefully be blogging about soon.

Thanks my lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment