Pages

Saturday 27 July 2013

Summer Nails.



One of my summer must haves is nail varnish, and bright nail varnish at that! I use the lovely season of summer to experiment with different colours and patterns, especially bright, crazy ones!

I recently visited boots to invest in some new, luminous colours to decorate my disgraceful nails and found a good offer on the Barry M cosmetics. If you spent £6.00 or over on Barry M products you received a free limited edition nail polish (a choice of pink or yellow, as you can see I chose yellow)

I'm a sucker for Barry M nail varnish and jumped at the chance of grabbing myself a free nail varnish, so here is what I brought...

Gelly Hi-shine nail paint - Guava 
Gelly Hi-shine nail paint - Key Lime

Both were priced at £3.99

The free limited edition nail varnish did not have a name and is labelled B on the bottom of the bottle. 

All the colours purchased are luminous and easy to apply (without smudging) I would definitely recommend! 


Thanks for reading! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment