Pages

Friday 6 September 2013

Birthday wish-list

Birthday wish-list


At the moment, this is how my eighteenth birthday wish-list stands. In just over a month I'll be hitting the big 1-8 and the thought excites me yet terrifies me at the same time! 

A couple of years ago I fell in love with the film breakfast at Tiffany's and since then, I fell even deeper in love with the brand Tiffany and Co. Their jewellery is outstanding, even if it is a little out of my price range. However my parents have agreed to buy me a bracelet and earrings, which I am over the moon about! 

The reasoning behind the giant cookie...I just simply love cookies. 

I love Pandora jewellery and think the rings are absolutely adorable. The ring pictured above features the October birth stone, which is a pretty, pastel pink!

The reasoning behind the Skins box-set...I just simply love Skins.

I'm in love with big, messy hair at the moment, and my curlers are shamefully pathetic. Therefore I am in desperate need of some new ones that actually work! I have heard several good reviews about these Remington Keratin Therapy Pro Hair Tongs and they are only thirty pound. 

I found these boots a couple of months ago on ebay and instantly fell in love them. I have a bit of a strong love for boots and these ones have an edgy look which will be perfect with any outfit, casual or formal.

I'm pretty sure my list will grow over the next month, but at the minute I'm pretty happy with this combination! 

Thanks! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment