Pages

Tuesday 17 September 2013

Starry-eyed

I picked up this Rimmel London lipstick on Saturday, half price thanks to superdrug. 

I'm not really a massive fan of lipstick as it smudges, fades and smears. I find lipstick, the majority of the time, a huge hassle and therefore choose not to bother with it. 

However, sometimes, I feel that my face looks dull, boring and in some need of colour! This is when I scavenge through the superdrug selves to find a bold, maybe even daring, colour to make me look awake and fresh. 

I came across Rimmel London's long lasting lipstick in the shade starry-eyed. The colour is crimson like, and had a vampy feel to it (I'm a fan of twilight...)I fell in love with the colour instantly, and I must admit, it's pretty long lasting!









                            Thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment