Pages

Sunday 1 September 2013

Reunions and late nights.

On Saturday night I went to a friends party, a friend who I probably haven't seen for months! Loads of my old school friends were there, with the additional friends I see a far bit at sixth form. It was nice to have a little dance and a catch here and there.


I decided to dress up a little for the occasion, but not too much since I knew we'd be in her garden (which last time ended up getting real muddy!) I decided to wear my blue patterned tapered trousers from H&M, which were in the sale at the bargain price of £7.50. The trousers made the outfit brighter, fancier and basically more exciting.

I matched the trousers together with a plain white sleeveless shirt, also from H&M. The blouse was £7.00 and goes with pretty much anything, it suited the trousers nicely. I put a necklace with the collar of the blouse to give it some umph and make the blouse look pretty instead of plain.


 The necklace was in the sale at new look for £3.50 and I immediately had to buy it! It's ridiculously pretty and will snazz up any outfit.

Once again, my brown sandals were out in full force last night. The primark beauties are my favourite companion for any outfit, and at the bargain price of £12, I was tempted to purchase another pair. 

 
I have no explanation for why I put these together, other than I wear these sandals with everything, although the colours do compliant one another. 


 I painted my nails before I had even chosen my outfit (I need to start organising my outfits, asap!) I'm in love with this colour, it's very summery and poppy. The Barry M nail polish is a limited edition and unfortunately does not have a name! 

 
Also, if you're not already, follow me on instagram! I post a fair bit on there, well I try to anyway, soooo.

Thanks! 
xxxxxxxxxxxx

(also, I reached 1,000 views! I'm absolutely blown away, thank you!)

No comments:

Post a Comment