Pages

Tuesday 5 November 2013

Work Experience Continued.

DAYS THREE FOUR AND FIVE:

I apologise for the delay in this post, but I've just come back from a lovely holiday in Lanzarote! So now my final days of work experience will be smashed into one section as everything is muddled in my head. 

I continued working within the fashion cupboard, which was rapidly becoming my home! I unpacked clothes and hung them up in sections, ready for an upcoming photo shoot. I also sorted out all the loaned jewellery and packaged them away, ready to be sent to many different companies. The task was pretty straightforward, but sometimes things got a little confusing, especially when it came to making sure the companies had all the jewellery they sent originally. 

I also did some photo research for the fashion side of Bliss Magazine, which consisted of looking for clear images of celebrities. I researched images of Rita Ora, Taylor Swift, Perrie Edwards plus loads more. I had to get several different looks for each of them, where they were clearly seen within the image.

The online editor then got me to create some interview questions for the cast of home and away, whom she was going to be interviewing. I came up with some generic Australian questions, but then also some very random, non relevant ones! I also wrote some horoscopes (which can now be viewed online at www.mybliss.co.uk) and some polls for the website. I must admit, I had alot of fun writing completely random and celebrity related stuff! 

On my last day, after lugging my heavy suitcase up the street, I was genuinely upset to be leaving Bliss. I enjoyed the whole experience loads, and it really proved me how much I want to achieve my dream! (excuse the cheesey line) I can't wait to do more magazine work experience, possibly even at Bliss!

Also, they gave me a cute little goody bag with make up and books in for all my hard work, along with loads of thanks and good lucks from the Bliss team. 

Thanks xxxxxxxxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment