Pages

Thursday 1 August 2013

Kiss You.


The band one direction seem to be very busy lately, what with their tour, their new film and their erm... new make up range? 

Yep, that's right. One direction have now released a make up range, exclusively at superdrug, consisting of nail varnish, lip stick, lip gloss and cheek blush.

The collaboration with high street make up brand MUA has caused controversy within the media world. Many state that the band are contradicting their number one hit song, "What makes you beautiful", don't need make up to cover up.

However, I paid no attention to the news stories at all and went into superdrug to check out the new range. Well, when I first entered the stand was completely empty, even though the range had only been released that morning. 

A member of staff informed me that a delivery would be arriving later in the day, so I decided to come back then. When I returned the display had been restocked, but there were still no nail varnishes or cheek tints! So I settled for a lip stick..

Of course I chose Harry's lipstick (he's my favourite) which is a bright red colour. The lip sticks are adorable, and mega cheap (three pound for a lip stick)


I'm not really a big fan of red lip stick as I find it doesn't really suit me and is overly messy. But I thought, why the hell not? 

Yup, this lip stick is no different and I still struggled to apply the lip stick perfectly. But hey ho, what can I expect from a three pound one direction lip stick? 


All in all, the make up range is aimed towards the younger fans who will use this stuff on a daily basis. However I'm still over the moon with my Harry lipstick (I realise how silly I sound) and for three pound, I can't complain.

P.S I'm going to the one direction première on the 20th of August in London! *screams*

Thanks xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment