Pages

Monday 26 August 2013

Spot of lunch.



Yesterday I went for lunch with one of my friends (seaofdiscontent.blogspot.co.uk) who I hadn't seen for what seemed like an eternity. We visited a cute little pub and spent ages catching up and gossiping about all things juicy and controversial.

The weather was overcast yet humid, which left me baffled when it came to an outfit choice. I chose my grey maxi skirt from h&m and my cream slouch jumper, also from h&m. The combo is casual and comfy, but has an almost classic look. 



I matched the outfit with my brown sandals from primark which have been my savior throughout the whole of summer! They were only twelve pound and have lasted me really well, along with being super comfy. 


To complete the look I used my flower satchel from new look which has a vintage inspired look whilst being spacious and cute! The bag added some pattern to my blank, neutral outfit. 


My nails didn't match my outfit as I wore key lime by Barry M along with silver multi glitter by Barry M on my middle finger to mix things up a bit! I wore two rings, a pink gem one from topshop and a gold heart also from topshop.


p.s massive thanks to seaofdiscontent.blogspot.co.uk for taking and editing these pictures! 

Thank you x

No comments:

Post a Comment