Pages

Saturday 31 August 2013

This Is Us


After waiting for ten hours in Leicester square for a single glimpse of the One direction boys, I simply could not wait for their film. However the premiere was on August 20th and their film was out nine days later, which meant I had to wait and wait and wait.

Until the 29th of August finally arrived! I arranged to go with two of my friends and we arrived there mega early just in case some crazed fan-girls stole all the decent seats! We brought tickets for the 3-D version of the film, as all the 2-D showings were earlier in the day and 3-D is supposed to be better, I guess?

We filed into screen five and waited with anticipation for the film to start. After around fifteen minutes of trailers and adverts (one of which was the advert for their new perfume) the film finally began! At this point my one friend Katie was filled with excitement and was squeezing my hand so tight she almost cut the circulation off. One direction eh?

I must admit, I thoroughly enjoyed the film. It had me laughing till I had tears in my eyes and singing along without a care in the world. The film shows the one direction boys for who they truly are, including their goofy dance moves and stupid pranks. The 3-D aspect of the film was especially good during the concert footage, but apart from that pretty pointless. 

The film also made me want to curl up into a ball and cry myself to sleep. The boys expressed their love for their fans so truthfully and passionately, it made me want to hug every single one of them! Some of the footage was absolutely breathtaking, especially their Mexico city concert where they preformed to 65,000 fans! 

Overall the film is enjoyable and will have you laughing until you cry. It's a must watch for fans, and anyone else at that! If you haven't seen it, go watch it! 

Thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment