Pages

Thursday 3 October 2013

There's no place like...the theatre!

On Wednesday, I visited the Royal Exchange theatre in Manchester, to see the play all my sons.
I arrived at the theatre, in complete and utter awe, even though I was bursting for the toilet after a two and a half hour journey! The theatre is contemporary and utterly beautiful, with tall, white standing pillars and breathtaking glass stained windows, it is a true treasure.  
The play, written by Arthur Miller, is a piece I'm studying for my A-level English, so I took the opportunity straight away. The play was preformed outstandingly, and I was completely blown away by the whole thing. I never really consider myself a theatre lover, but the play may have changed me. The atmosphere was incredible and at one moment, I was on the edge of my seat! 


All in All, I had a pretty great day, even though I wish I could have explored Manchester :( (I love Manchester). Maybe another time, eh?!

Thanks xx


No comments:

Post a Comment