Pages

Monday 21 October 2013

I don't think this place is half as nice as Tiffany's

A couple of years ago I watched the classic film, breakfast at Tiffany's. After the first few minutes, I fell completely and utterly in love with the main character, Holly Golightly and the whole idea of Tiffany's.

After dropping a few hints here and there to my parents, they finally agreed that for my 18th birthday, I could have some Tiffany&Co jewellery. You can imagine my excitement. 

So, on the weekend after my birthday, me and my family ventured down to London to buy my present. We ended up visiting the store at Harrods, as we thought it might be smaller and quieter. 

I fell in love with the store straight away, and I was wondering round with a huge smile on my face, gazing at everything in sight. 

Before I knew it, I was asking a man for the jewellery I wanted, and he was trying it on me. The whole experience was so calm and professional, I didn't feel at all uncomfortable, which actually surprised me. 

I decided on a beaded bracelet, with a heart tag attached saying return to tiffanys and the heart shaped earrings to match:









No comments:

Post a Comment