Pages

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Made in 1995.

As some of you may be aware, I recently celebrated my eighteenth birthday and made that giant step from childhood to adulthood.

Ok, maybe not quite yet, but I still celebrated making it to that milestone age of the big one eight. On Friday, I spent the first half of my day celebrating with friends at sixth form, where they absolutely spoiled me! I spent the majority of my free opening presents and being stopped by teachers who were amazed at my collection! 

After much celebration at sixth form, I headed to Costa with a friend for a yummy catch up. We chatted and giggled, and eventually ventured to the shops for a little browse. Oh, by the way, during the entire day I was wearing two birthday badges and carrying large gift bags, looking a tad strange.

Once I got home, I was opening more presents off my family, who also spoilt me rotten. They treated me to a lovely Pandora ring, Marc Jacobs perfume (dot), hair curlers and money, along with loads of other lovely bits and bobs. After opening my presents, I rushed upstairs to try and sort out my appearance after a tiring day!

The night consisted of my family and a couple of my friends. I have quite a large family, so the house was pretty full of loud, quite tipsy, people. It was lovely to see the majority of my family, and celebrate with them. 



However, the night ended pretty short for an eighteenth, as me and my family were heading to London the next morning for a day out (which I will be blogging about separately).

All in all, I had a pretty good birthday filled with great people and celebrations all round. 

I will be blogging about some of my gifts and my trip to London, so check those out!

thanks xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment