Pages

Friday 10 January 2014

Food and Catch-ups!

Hello my lovelies!

I visited the Harvester last night and had a good old catch up with one of my old school friends who I haven't seen since last June!

We ate ridiculous amounts of food, and even saved room for a nice ice cream sundae, whilst fitting in lots of gossip and chit chat. 

I wore my cream lace dress from H&M which was purchased by my friends for my birthday, so I am unaware of the price! I teamed the dress with some thick, cosy tights from primark which are sooo comfy! They are priced at £3.50 a pair, but they are definitely worth the money, they keep you so warm! I wore my black Chelsea boots and my denim jacket to complete the outfit and kept my hair and make-up simple! I kept it very casual, but hadn't worn the dress in ages, so used the meal as an excuse! 




I also wore my brown knitted scarf from new look as it was freezing cold outside! I cannot hack this weather.





Whilst deciding what to wear, I tried on my tweed blazer from my previous post(http://www.moustashaa.blogspot.co.uk/2013/12/clothes-show-2013) and it suited the dress really well! It gave the dress a more vintage feel, so I will be definitely be wearing this combination soon! 


No comments:

Post a Comment