Pages

Friday 24 January 2014

New Look: Chiffon Kimono

As I was walking down the stairs yesterday in New Look, a pretty paisley pattern caught my eye. I'm like a magpie when it comes to paisley patterns, I just love them! So as you can imagine I flew over there, pretty much like a magpie. 

I've been desperate for a kimono for ages, so when I saw this one I died and went to heaven. The kimonos I've previously seen have either been rather expensive or an ugly pattern, but I instantly feel in love with this pattern, and the price! 

The kimono was only £14.99 and New Look had a 20% student discount offer, so the price fell to only £11.99. A complete and utter bargain find!

The chiffon material makes the item lightweight and comfortable, you could easily forget you're wearing it. I can't wait to pair it with a cute pair of denim shorts in the summer and a simple cream/white top! 






I will be updating you very soon on all of my other bargains, including a lush grey jacket from H&M! 

Thanks! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment