Pages

Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014

I hope you all had a super New Years Eve and celebrated the new year with friends, family and happiness!

As the new year approaches I always tend to reminisce and reflect upon the past year, and all in all I really can't complain about 2013. I turned eighteen, passed my driving test, saw One Direction in concert (three times),finished my AS Levels and had some amazing holidays.

In addition to all these significant events, I also feel like I've grown as a person, as generic as it sounds, it's true. I've finally figured out what I want to do with my life, and sorted out my priorities as a person. I've learnt valuable lessons via mistakes and alterations, that will probably stick with me forever.

So as 2013 fades away into the back of our minds, and 2014 makes a full appearance, I am optimistic. I feel as if 2014 is going to be a good year, for many different reasons...

  • Visiting London, Paris, Belgium and Amsterdam
  • Concerts (1975, Little Mix, One Direction)
  • Holiday to America with my family
  • Finish my A-levels at Sixth Form
  • Start university
And at the end of the day, who knows what will happen? I may even become Harry Styles' girlfriend...Ok, lets not go too far!

So, I wish everyone a happy new year! I hope this year is as good as/or better than the last :)


Thanks! xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment