Pages

Tuesday 7 January 2014

Great Hair Shampoo and Conditioner Moisture Drench: Review


After a recent visit to the hairdressers, my hairdresser announced the worst...my hair was dry.

I don't really do anything with my hair, I wash it, I dry it and I leave it. I use zero hair products, I don't really straighten or curl it and I sometimes hairspray it. I know, I'm a poor excuse of a girl. 

So I thought that my hair would be in some sort of "good" condition, but sadly not. My hair tends to go really dry lately, and the ends tend to frizz, so my hairdresser recommended using Moroccan oil. Of course I had heard of Moroccan oil and knew many people that used it, but I couldn't justify the price when I didn't think my hair was that bad? 

However, whilst shopping in Asda, me and my mom came across some shampoo and conditioner which stated it contained Moroccan oil and helped dry hair. The brand was Great Hair, and they were on offer for 3 for £10.00, so we brought one shampoo and two conditioners to try them out. 

Unfortunately I am just a little disappointed with the product as, if anything, my hair feels in slightly worse condition. Upon using the shampoo and conditioner it felt icky and as if I needed to use far more than I am used too. Then, when I towel-dried my hair, it felt very dry and I was even unable to comb my hair in a pleasant manner!  

However, I continued to use the product and it did get a little better, but not by much. My hair has become easier to comb and get through, but it terms of dryness, it has not improved. The products have kind of left me disappointed as I used both of the products together, which they recommended upon the bottle. 

Any who, I think I may just go straight for plain Moroccan oil to use upon my hair and see how that goes!

Thanks! 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment