Pages

Saturday 1 February 2014

New York Goodies

Unfortunately I have not visited New York recently *sigh* but one of my friends has just come back from visiting, and she brought me some goodies! 

Although I was ridiculously jealous, I couldn't of been more excited for her. The whole experience looked amazing, and she even got to visit the Tiffany & Co store! (sadly she did not buy me anything from there, ha!)

But she did buy me these cute little goodies, including a NY shot glass and two Victoria's Secret's sprays, which are miniature sized!


The sprays smell ridiculously good, of course, and the shot glass is mega cute! I could not have been happier!

We had a little catch up at Frankie&Benny's and then, after some chit-chat, went to watch That awkward moment at the cinema. The film was insanely good and had me smiling from ear to ear, definitely a must see! (especially for Zac Efron's bum)



Thanks! 

Moustashaa

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment