Pages

Saturday 21 June 2014

£5.00 Swimming Costume?

Following a recent George sale at Asda, my mom picked me up this unique swimming costume for only £5.00! Yes, £5.00. 

I'd spotted the little beauty previously and fell in love with the print; it screams holiday, holiday, holiday! So I was well chuffed when my mom brought it back for me reduced from £12.00 to £5.00. It fits really well and is true to size; I can't wait to wear it in Florida! 

The costume also features "tummy control" but I didn't really notice any difference when I had it on. Plus, you can wear the costume both strapless and halter-neck, snazzy!




I've previously brought swimming costumes from Asda and they've lasted really well! Has anyone else picked up any bargains lately? 

Speak soon m'dears 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment