Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Natural World Hair Treatment Oil Review

My hair is notoriously known for being pretty dull and dry. Brilliant, eh?

For some reason my hair never seems to have that natural dazzling look advertised on the TV 24/7, sigh. However I've been using natural world's moisture repair hair treatment oil with Moroccan Argan oil and it has done my hair wonders! I've previously used the shampoo and conditioner, which were fabulous, but thought I'd try the oil solely on its own. 

My hair appears softer, shinier and less greasy! Brilliant. After every shower I apply a blob of the oil onto the ends of my damp hair and thoroughly work it into my ends. It could not be simpler :)

I think I picked it up a few months back from savers for a mere £1.99, bargain hunter. For such a small price, you really can't go wrong! Has anyone else used this product or one similar? Let me know! 



Thank you lovelies! 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment