Pages

Wednesday 11 June 2014

Walk of Freedom

So today was my final A Level examination and it killed me! But I'm thinking positive and plan on enjoying my three months off before I *hopefully* head to university. 

After my exam, I took a stroll through my local park and took some pictures. It's amazing how much a walk can clear your head :) 










So hopefully this is the start of a beautiful friendship between me and blogger as I hope to spend the next three months filling my blog up! 

Hope you guys enjoy, thanks! 

xxx

2 comments:

  1. such lovely photos!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win £250+ worth of beauty products on my blog - ends soon! click here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm in love with your blog, I've already entered the giveaway! It looks amazing xx

      Delete