Pages

Thursday 5 June 2014

Supermarket Savvy!

To be well and truly honest, it is very rare that I ever go into high street shops like Topshop and River Island and spend an absolute fortune. I like to view myself as a money aware fashionista; I hate spending large amounts of money on clothes.

But in today's society you don't always have to splurge to look good; supermarkets are jumping on the bandwagon and producing clothes very similar to our favourite clothing brands. 

And no. This hasn't just happened overnight. For the past two to three years I have been a regular shopper at George Asda and have purchased some amazing and affordable items. People sometimes ask me where I have brought clothes from and when I reply "Asda" they tend to turn their noses up; I have never really been a fashion snob. 

Of course, I'd love to have a wardrobe full of Zara and Miss Selfridge but the truth is my bank account has a limit (along with everyone else's)

One of my favourite purchases from George at Asda is this chiffon blouse...for £16.00 I couldn't go wrong. 



So I thought I'd have a little browse and show you guys what's on offer at Asda.




1. These cute flute floral shorts are from the G21 range from George at Asda. They are adorable and are perfect for the summer (£12.00) 

2. This denim skirt was the first thing to catch my eye on the website; how adorable is it?! For only £14.00 it is a true and utter bargain; perfect for pastel colours. 

3. I love kimonos; when matched with denim shorts they are my favourite outfit for the summer. I love how dainty and vintage this one looks! (£16.00)

4. I am not a massive fan of these types of skirts but it was too pretty not to include! The chiffon panel gives the skirt an unusual look, perfect for pastel colours.(£16.00) 

5.These culottes are really smart and sophisticated. They'd look perfect matched with a black and white striped top...and maybe a beret? (£14.00)

6. I don't know whether or not I'd wear this myself but I love the colours and style of the dress. It screams "take me on holiday"; it would look lovely matched with white or brown sandals on an evening. (£18.00) 


Follow me on bloglovin (moustashaa)polyvore(tashaabonitaa)and twitter(tashabonitaa)for more updates. 

p.s only one more week until I am exam free and can spend large amounts of time on my blog! wahhheyyy!

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment