Pages

Saturday 8 February 2014

January Favourites


In all honesty January has been a pretty good start to the year. Nothing negative happened and I shared the month with family and friends, which completed the month for me.
I managed to catch up with friends who I hadn't seen in ages and spent an amazing weekend with my family, which rarely happens!

Here are a few of my January favourites which have benefited me massively this month; I think I've fallen in love!



Two out of the five were Christmas presents as it takes me ages to actually move my presents and begin to use them! (I hate seeing the back of Christmas)

I received absolutely loads of soap and glory products so I've been testing them out whilst using them to relax after stressful days! In the boots January sale I picked up a Soap and Glory Facetime set for £12.00, which contained make up wipes, BB cream, a lip balm and a puffy eye attack. I brought the set because I wanted the puffy eye attack which, on its own, is priced at £9.00, so I decided to buy this set instead. 

I must admit, it has reduced the bags under my eyes, not as much as I'd hoped, but it has made a difference. It's simple to use and effective so it's definitely one of my Jan favs!

Secondly I received a Peaches and cream purifying cleanser in a set and it is truly amazing. The smell is lovely and it's really nice to put on after removing your make up. It has made my skin super soft and smooth. 

The Ciate mini nail varnish in pillow fight has solved my nail painting dilemmas throughout January. The colour goes with every outfit and is really subtle for those dull winter days. I'm in love!

Another Christmas present was my Costa flask. This flask has been my saviour nearly every morning of January when my bus decides to be late. Considering the mornings are absolutely freezing my drink continues to stay warm until I reach my destination, and for £3.00 you can't go wrong! 

Lastly it's my Victoria's secret spray in Aqua Kiss. This stuff is honestly amazing, and when I spray it I always get complimented about how nice I smell, which is a bonus! It's a nice subtle smell, but is super sweet, which I adore! On a night out I go overload with this stuff!


I have loads more favourites of January but I thought I'd give you a subtle taste of my month!

Thanks xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment