Pages

Saturday 15 February 2014

The 1975

On Wednesday I finally got to see the 1975 live after months of waiting!

After some stressful last minutes changes I managed to get there and actually enjoy myself! I was full of excitement but that was soon drained away by the wind as it blew me away on several occasions. Me and my friends grabbed a subway and then headed to queue at the O2 Academy in Birmingham. 

The queue was the longest I've ever seen it and it was absolutely freezing but after about forty minutes we were finally inside! Of course we weren't at the front, but we got as close as we could and got a little squished in the process! The neighbourhood supported them and were on about thirty minutes before; they were insanely good!

The 1975 blew me away; I was definitely in love with them after the first song! Their energy was insane and they kept the crowd really entertained, they also played all the songs I could possibly think of! The atmosphere was crazy and I was singing and dancing all night, as well as being squished up strangers. 



I apologise for the lack and quality of photos as I only had my mobile on my which, surprisingly, isn't the best camera! 

Thanks 

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment