Pages

Friday 14 February 2014

Valentines Day!

Firstly, a massive big happy valentines day to all my lovely followers and readers!


As a singleton I guess I'm supposed to be hating on all of these cute posts and pictures, but I'm not! Valentines day doesn't bother me in the slightest, I'm not against it or for it; I just go with it.

I've had two previous valentines with the same person and they were nothing special and nothing to rave about, it's just a day!I dreamt of having a romantic day with roses and chocolates, but when I actually received these I cringed. Two years ago I was brought a bouquet of roses, which I guess is every girls dream, but it kind of made me squirm a little. I love romantic films but any first hand romance is not my thing.

To be honest, I completey forgot it was valentines day today...until Google and my Facebook news feed reminded me! Oh and the only valentines day card I received was from Keele university, thanks guys...


But it's not all doom and gloom! Yesterday I had a cute dinner date with one of my friends and ate lots of food, plus I'm going on to London, Paris, Belgium and Amsterdam next week!


And today my Eastpak bag arrived ready for my trip on Wednesday! I purchased it from mamstore.co.uk and it was in the sale for £25.75 which is a really good buy! It has loads of plane tickets all over it which I found really cute.

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment